- +49 7031 / 46 04-0
• We have equipped our public areas with purifiers with the latest innovative technology. The combination of ionization and activated oxygen ensures that the room air itself acts as a protective barrier and that 99,9% of all aerosols, particles, viruses and bacteria are removed immediately.
• Wearing a face mask in public areas is on a voluntary basis for guests in order to protect each other.
•Face masks can be purchased at reception desk.
• „Appropriate distancing“ – Information signs and desinfection are positioned at key entrances and contact areas.
• Dedicated employees are regularly cleaning and sanitizing public areas. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from RKI.
• The breakfast area has been rearranged to adhere to social distancing measures and our team have implemented standards to guarantee the most possible safety.
• Room key-cards and items and reception desk are desinfected after each use.
• Hygiene is prior! All employees will receive training on Covid-19 safety and hygiene protocols with comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including our team members working in Housekeeping, breakfast, Reception.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our guests are given our genuine, warm, and caring welcome and we will continue to monitor any changes to this situation. Should you have questions, do not hesitate to ask!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.